Do you feel Cafemom lets us express our feelings openly?

Curious.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I think Cafe Mom does.......................in the appropriate category. I think some people on this site get easily offended. Others like to bash people who express feelings that aren't shared by them. Most people are tolerant of other peoples points of view. Some are just closed minded and hateful. Those people are the problem more so than Cafe Mom in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• no i don't half the time i am afraid to ask or answer questiond cuz too many people jump all over you for no reason i thought expressing yourself is what this was all about but you are made to feel dumb,ignorant, slutty or a bad mother so why even bother
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• cafemom itself, yes.

but yes there are the mean judgmental women on here that will bash you just because they disagree, and that kinda sucks but I have to think about it as they don't know me, their opinion of me doesn't matter because of that.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Absolutely not.... I think you should be allowed to ask any type of question and that the answers should not be deleted. The men's forums do not take anything down, unless something bad is said about a moderator (LOL!!!)
    Anonymous

• No, I do not. I think if you are going to let people ask questions about religion, race or otherwise, what else could be so off the wall that it gets deleted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I think you have the right to speak your mind. Even if some people don't think you do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I know there are a lot of groups on here censor members. Mine does not censor, stifle or allow you to be anything but yourself. Please PM me to find out about a non-censor group.
    There are a few on here that allow you to speak your mind also.
    plomboy

Answer by plomboy at 12:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No they do NOT!!
    Anonymous