Are you happy with the person you have become?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 9:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• so far, yes. better today, than yesterday. constantly growing and learning, as long as i'm allowed to breathe. will i be perfected if i live to be 99? probably not, but i will have learned a lot more than i knew at 19, 29, or even 39 (current age). and i hope to be able to look back on life and appreciate the trip, with all the bumps, potholes and blind corners.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'd have to say for the most part yes. I am open minded and accepting. I do have issues to work on though, but I think that's just par for the course. Life is about learning and changing, I don't think I will ever be done with that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• very well said thehairnazi :) totally agree with the way you put it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yes, completely! I love who I am! I wouldn't change a thing! I am strong! I am proud to be me! And I have got the best family ever... I am very happy with who and what I am!

Although I could stand to loose a few pounds.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Absolutely! I still have my faults but I do strive to be a better person despite those faults and to grow as a person.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• For the most part, yes I am. I have a lot to learn, even at my age, and I am trying to grow as a person every day. I don't ever want to stop learning, stop growing, stop making progress, for that is what it is to be alive, if you ask me. Every day is a new experience, a new opportunity...sometimes I'm awake enough to take advantage of that!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 10:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yes, I am. I grow every day into a better person (that's not to say I don't slip up, or that I don't want to murder my neighbors....that's another story) but every experience I have had, good or bad, has molded me into the person I am today.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Absolutely! I'm a much better person now...and nowhere near as negative. :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Extremely! Considering what kind of family I came from and how far I came in life emotionally and spiritually. God, my religion and my husband and kids have truly brought the best out of me. I was definately headed in the wrong direction as a teen until, (I believe it was God's fate) I met my husband. My husband taught me a lot and was the beginning to helping me change.
    raenad

Answer by raenad at 12:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• for sure.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2008