P90X Anyone done it?

I am getting married next year and would like to lose a minimum of 34lbs (that would put me at 140). I carefully watch what i eat, limited all caffeine to one cup of coffee in the am, i just can't do without it lol. Now i need to add the exercise and wanted to see if anyone had success with the P90X?? Any tips, advice, anything is welcome! :) thanks!

mopargurl

Asked by mopargurl at 9:17 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I personally have not but I have watched several friends shrink dramatically from doing it. They do say that it is very difficult at first. GL!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• thanks! I heard it was difficult but worth it so I wanted to give it a shot. they have a "lean" workout schedule designed for women so I'm going to start with that I think.
    mopargurl

Comment by mopargurl (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Ok the question here is WHY haven't I done it...LOL!!!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:26 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• LOL I'm lazy and i'll be the first one to admit it. Oh i walk the dog and play with my kids til the sun goes down but when i have me time i sit on my butt and play online. (like now) I've gained 40lbs in the years we've been together and I wanna lose it, I hate that most of my clothes don't fit anymore.
    mopargurl

Comment by mopargurl (original poster) at 9:39 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i havent but gl and congrads
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• thanks! :)
    mopargurl

Comment by mopargurl (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010