3 Person Presidency? Lets discuss it

I beleive Pelosi and Reid voted for Obama instead of Hillary for the Democratic nominee because she is the stronger candidate and they knew if she was President they would not have as much power. I think if Obama is our President we will have the country run by Obama through Pelosi and Reid. What do you think?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I truly feel like with Obama's articulate knack for charming American People added to that Pelosi (Democrat), Frank(Democrat), Dodd (Democrat), Reid (Democrat) and a Democratic controlled Congress, Obama will be used as a puppet to create their own agenda. Barney Frank has NO remorse for his involvement in Fannie and Freddie and that truly concerns me...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Absolutely. Hilary and Bill are a force, and having them back in office again would mean they were in charge. Reid and Pelosi would have to fall into line. Meanwhile, Obama is a very good marionette. He is younger, less experienced, I am sure they feel they can control him much much easier than Hilary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Thank you Akin, for the words of kindness to Sen. Biden. Hope you are nicer to your kids then you are on CM. Name calling is childist and not nice. Bush as we all know has a problem with talking to, but they try their best. Why don't you try and give someone credit, instead of cut downs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I don't think so but you're not really asking for my opinion now are you?
    I'm pretty sure you're just looking for people who support your opinion to agree with you.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Pelosi oh man that's pretty scary too....Boy I cannot wait till 2012.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 11:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

I'm pretty sure you're just looking for people who support your opinion to agree with you

Good lord, Actually I did write it for the dialogue between people who agree with me and those who don't. Being pretty sure isn't working for you so If you don't want to participate go the hell away!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I think you're a republican troll.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• you might be right, steph...the powers that be aren't always in the voting booths. and i can't remember the last time a candidate was elected, purely on his own merits..there's always people behind the scenes dictating who gets nominated, whose left hand is doing something different than the right hand, etc. i guess only time will tell. of course, when things go bad, we blame the president only...when things are great, we boost him to the heavens. its lonely at the top, and the bottom.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Oh gosh the democrats are over running congress, Gosh ladies I hope everything they say turns out to be the truth.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• maybe they voted for Obama because they believe he is the better candidate I love your conspiracy theory. i needed a good laugh today
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008