Has anyone ever used Nuva Ring?

I've read up on it, and am considering it, but I don't know anyone who has ever used it before so I'd love to get some opinions.... I suppose one of my biggest questions is how often does it slip out, and does it get pushed further inside you or slip out during sex? Thanks moms :-)

Juliebee81

Asked by Juliebee81 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have never used it myself but my best friend is currently using it and she LOVES it! It has only fell out on her once and it was while having intercourse, but it was because it was when she was first using it and she thinks it was an error on her part. She did say though that she would recommend it to anyone!
    Mom2beX2

Answer by Mom2beX2 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If it's placed correctly, it shouldn't come out. Even if it does, rinse it off and put it back.

I was on it for a while and loved it... until I got pregnant.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 10:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I used and also loved it! It doesn't come out or bother you when having sex at all! I did not go back to the dr after being on it for 6 months after having my first child to refill the RX and 1 month later i was already pregnant! But it works good when you are on it and its in correctly. So after having my second baby i got a Mirena IUD!! I love this one also! : ) Good Luck!
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 11:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2008