I went to the hospital last night, my contractions are 2 to 4 minutes apart Im 2 centimeters dialated, Im scheduled for a C-Section next Friday and they sent me home...Does anyone have any idea why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why didn't you ask the doctor this Q..Probably sent you home because 2 c is not that big of deal..I was 5 c when they put me in the hospital

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Why are you asking that question here? I'm sure the hospital told you why they were sending you home. Duh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Why are you scedualed for a c-section???

Answer by louise2 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• You probably werent progessing quickly enough. If your water had broken the would have kept you. Since theres no danger of infection the prob figured you would move a long quicker in the comfort of your own home. Call your OB if you want to know more. He /she may be able to give you better advice! :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Oh goodness. Some ppl can be so mean, Damn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• They said since in an hour there was no change...thats why they sent me home! I didnt come here to get b*tched at! I cant believe there are ppl out here that are so cranky to other pregnant woman who have questions! I have one son already and I only dialated to 4 centimeters and they had to take him C-Section because he became in to much stress and I labored for 3 days with him in the hospital.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• the reason I asked about why did they schedule a c-section is because I had my first a c-section and my second natural.. I don't understand these doctors saying you had one c-section you have to have them all c-section

Answer by louise2 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I think you knew the answer to your question, since you just stated it in the post above
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Some Women Whom like to post ANON, take it as their Shield of glory, and bash simple questions, But alas... They home based on many factors, like you said you have to get another c-section, you water was not broken, your contractions must have stopped??? have they? Watch yourself for the next couple of days, If you experience more pain, and if your un - easy, Go to the ER once again, and tell them to take the child you have a choice,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• They sent you * home* left out a whole sentence, Im blaming that on hormonal pregnancy confusion hah
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:50 AM on Oct. 22, 2008