Dirty little secrets.....

Was just listening to the song "Dirty little secrets" And thought it would be fun (and a safe vent) to share our dirty little secrets. :)
come on ladies...you know you want to :)
post anon...it IS a secret after all

MomShawn70

Asked by MomShawn70 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When I was mad at my ex I used to scrub the toilet with his toothbrush.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• omg! no you didn't!!!
    Darn, I'm too good. I can't think of a single "dirty" secret.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I almost slept with a married man...who was also my boss.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• When I was engaged I cheated on my fiance with THE hottest guy I have ever seen in my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• WHOA! His toothbrush?!?! LOL! Damn, girl, you know how to get revenge!!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:29 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I had a terrible college roommate, I mean she was the bitchiest person I have ever met. I ended up switching dorm rooms. Right before I moved out, I had my boyfriend (now husband) pee on her tooth brush, then I opened 5 cans of tuna fish and poured the water from the can all around her bed and around the heat vent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yeah, I don't think I have any secrets......
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I used to wipe myself (only after I peed) with my now ex-husbands bath towel (we used to use them for about 3 days and then wash them). Just to see him drying off with it the next day put a HUGE smile on my face!! God I hated that mother F'er
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I made a fake myspace and sent a friend request that was accepted by an ex of my DH who showed up after 7 yrs out of the blue. I got her to admit to "me" that she wanted to see if she could get him back. So now I know she is up to no good and she thinks she is talking to some guy she met on myspace. She has spilled her guts about everything and even tells "me" about what they did in bed and all kinds of crazy shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• When ever my DH and I have a huge fight and he really hurts my feelings by calling me name etc I wait until he goes to work the next day and I break and throw away something of his. Sometimes it is pictures of him and his baby mama or pics of his daughter that I tear up and throw away. Sometimes its little shit he likes and they just come up missing and if he asks if I have seen them I just play stupid and kackle with glee on the inside!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2008