Do you have this problem?

Ever since i can remember, at least 8th grade, i have a major sweating problem! It doesnt stink it just makes my shirts wet and is very annoying! I cant ever wear girly tight shirts because my arm pits instantly get wet no matter what i do or if im cold or hot. I get very discouraged because i have to wear mens baggyer shirts. I need to know if there is any help out there for me, ive delt with this long enough! Ps im scared to tell my doctor...lol its kinda embarrising thanks a bunch!

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Health

• Two words: Certain Dri
    It is a miracle - just follow the directions to the T. You can get it at any drugstore!!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Talk to your doctor... you should never be embarrased to talk to your doc about things! My DH is scheduled for a colonoscopy next week because I finally told his doctor that he had issues...... hope it goes well but if it doesn't it is because my husband was tooooooo embarrassed to talk to his doctor about his bowel movements.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 9:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• They have started doing botox for this issue. Talk to your doc. They can help
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If the Certain Dri doesn't help see your doctor. They have seen and heard everything! And I have seen on TV that there are easy treatments for this. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:59 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• What kind of deodorant/antiperspirant do you use? I had this problem for a long time. I started using Secret with Olay in it, as well as the clinical strength. Now, I have it under control (somewhat) and am using Dove.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• THank everyone! I have been useing dove and need to switch because im pretty sure my skin is irritated by it
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Sep. 28, 2010