Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

need help with separation agreement

I have been apart from my husband since may 2009 , made a separation agreement a few weeks later and went our different ways. since then i gave birth to my daughter in April 2010 and now i dont know what to do about the agreement. it doesnt have anything about the baby, he is not the father and i also already change my name back to my maiden name. he is in VA and i am in OH. what can i do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • Why not go ahead and get a divorce? It doesn't sound like you are planning on getting back together.

    As for the baby, if he doesn't want any claim to it since it's not his, you don't have to put anything in the order. I would get child support and a custody agreement with the real father.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

  • Jademom07 is correct!

    Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.