How many believe we did or did not land on the moon? After all look at our technology today and what is was back then. Could it really had been possible to do it? Why haven't we been back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG! Are you kidding me?? Yes I believe that we were on the moon. Have you ever been to Nasa?? Take a trip.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 10:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• is this debate really still going on?

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I don't think we did in '69,I think we did in the mid 70's. I believe the televised landing was faked and they accomplished it at a later date

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• ghost

CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• it is true. they proved it on mythbusters. they sent a laser to a random part of the moon and when you do that it just disappears. then they sent one to apollo(the moon landing), and it reflected back. it would be impossible for it to reflect back if we hadn't been there and left a shuttle
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I honestly am very curious about that myself. At first i did believe it but now i am not so sure about it anymore. I am a History Channel freak and i love watching these shows with the several Theory's they have on aliens and moon really being a big mother ship created to keep us humans in check..... I also thing if it is true that we were on the moon...it might also be true that they did see things up there that we would cause big chaos. Meaning that with our technology if they would go back and see the same things that they saw back then....the whole world would know about it and see it too. Back then with not internet and little TV exposure they could keep things more undercover. Does that make sense....I don't know i probl. just watch too much Documentary on the History Channel....lol
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• oh and blue butterfly they also proved that the tapes and pictures from 1969 were impossible to fake in a studio, those movements armstrong did can only be accomplished with the 1/6 gravity that the moon is. you can take a zero gravity plain ride in which they actually make it 1/6 that of earth by dropping suddenly and only then were they able to achieve those movements...not with a slow motion camera or a harness. it wasn't faked
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• plane*
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• http://www.batesmotel.8m.com/

interesting
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• they solved that conspiracy theory on mythbusters flatpax!!!! the shadows are from the moon not being a flat surface. the footprint was solid because the surface of the moon is a vacuum....jeez, google the episode....we went there, there's no conspiracy, it was impossible for them to fake it in 69
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2010