should i worry?

i jus slipped walking down steps i didnt fall hard but i landed on my tailbone & butt i jus wanna be as cautious as possible cuz im in my 6th month nd i am high risk... what do i do : /

kassiface

Asked by kassiface at 10:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If your baby continues to be as active as they have been recently, I wouldn't worry. You didn't take a direct hit to the belly, and you say you didn't fall hard. However, if you're REALLY concerned about it or notice decreased/no movement, see your doc.
    mommytoike

Answer by mommytoike at 10:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I think you are probably fine, but call your dr. if you are worried.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Take it easy. If you are concerned for any reason. Call you Dr/OB/Midwife.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Since you are high risk. you should call the doc and let them know what happened. I always like to ask what I should look out for, and if I should call back if anything else happens (such as bleeding, etc).
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 12:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Since you are high risk. you should call the doc and let them know what happened. I always like to ask what I should look out for, and if I should call back if anything else happens (such as bleeding, etc). <<<<<----- this is spot on.... always call just in case!! That's what your Dr/OB/Midwives are there for!!!
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Take it easy and rest because you will probably be sore from the fall. If you start cramping, leaking fluid or spotting then I would call your ob or go to L&D
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• unless your baby's movements lessen in activity you shouldn't be worried unless you start feel wierd..then call your doc
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• thanks
    kassiface

Comment by kassiface (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Oct. 14, 2010