• In the Spotlight:

any ideas? BE NICE PLEASE

I have a 4 year old boy,a nd after he was born I have been lacking on sex with my husband. It seems that he wants it everyday, but I'm just so tired of doing same old rutine for the last 4 years. I stay outside in the mean time he goes to sleep that way when I go in the bedroom he is already sleep. Or I just hurry myself up when he is busy doing something outside and I go to sleep. Do you think that is normal? I mean I know I don't want it as before, but to me is just not that important anymore. I mean it seems that he doesn't get it how tired I am after the whole day running behind my son, cooking, working, cleaning; and then he wants it at the end of the day. Am I going nuts? Please HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Men never will understand it. But regardless I think you should give it up to him often. I think what it lacks is spice. You need something to look forward to. You have any fantacies that you want carried out??
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Sometimes if you just do it ..You might realy get into it..The old saying..If you dont please your man someone else will...

Answer by louise2 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'm right there with you. Hubby wants sex and I just don't. don't know why. as soon as I get medical coverage, I'm gonna go get my hormone levels checked. everything I've read suggests that my hormones are still out of balance after having my daughter.

oh and the show Manswers said that women are in the mood mostly in the mornings because the hormones it takes to get in the mood are in your system more in the morning. maybe try a morning session :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• The majority of women who've had children have a hormone imbalance..they are far more common than one would think. More often than not, hormones are a prime factor in changes to the libido, and so the first thing I would do is get your hormone levels checked. A hormone imbalance is easily fixed.

You can also try some simple solutions like getting your husband involved more in the care of your child and your home, so you're not so exhausted. Take time for yourself, and make it a priority. And try sex at other times...like first thing in the morning.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 10:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Mine don't want it, so send yours over and we'll both be happy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Having sex is so important in keeping that bond of intimacy alive between the two of you. It is the only thing the two of you share that no one else can. As another poster said, try and make yourself do it even if you don't feel like it. Two reasons, one - it will make your husband very happy and two - it might re-ignite your desire again.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I am in the same boat and cant stand it! I want to but at the same time i really dont. We dont get a long very well and i think that has a lot to do with it. Hes also a one pump chump and its never enjoyable anyway. Hes a jerk and refuses to take something for it so i guess well both be unhappy for a while lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• You are not crazy by any means. I also felt like that. There has to be something that gets you going though........If it's variety you want, get a sitter and you and your hubby take a field trip to your local Lover's Lane. This typically lowers any insecurity issues. Ther you will have hundreds of different ideas for you guys to spice it up. In turn this should excite you (hopefully) and no matter how tired you are the adrenaline rush of being h@rny takes care of that./
    clueless1972

Answer by clueless1972 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2008