What do you do on rainy days when your stuck inside

It rained all day yesterday so we are stuck inside until it's dry. Usually we do something crafty or my daughter and i bake something but I'm looking for some new ideas for my toddlers

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Familyfun.go.com has some interesting ideas.

The kids and I play with their toys or we watch movies. Nothing spectacular.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• we do scavenger hunts, play board games, make things from HM clay, bake it and paint it
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We bowl with empty water bottles and balls of aluminum foil. You can cut out pictures from magazines and let them make a collage, either together or separate. I cut out pictures of things that my kids love, and even my 18 month old likes to use the stick glue to put pictures on her collage. If your kids are older, they can draw pictures of a family member. Everyone in our house drew pictures of someone else in the house, and we put the pictures on the wall. It is funny how we see each other, and a great conversation starter. You can play hide and seek or hot and cold. We like to hide a "treasure box" filled with different treasures and the kids have to find it. Sometimes we will make a treasure map for them to use. There are lots of fun things to do if you put your imagination to the test.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:46 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• arts & crafts, baking, or we go to the museum.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2010