How often Do you Say "No"?

9 out of 10 times I give into sex with my husband. I feel obligated. (Is that Weird?) He works real hard and he Loves me, so I think he deserves it. I don't feel like its a "Chore", I just try to hurry it along. LOL! I just want to make sure my man is Happy.
Anyone else like that?

eluc

Asked by eluc at 10:27 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Actually, I'm usually the one to intitiate it. Which is nice for me, because I don't have to fight him off or make him feel bad when I don't feel like getting any!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I've actually never turned my husband down, we've been married about 3 1/2 years now.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I never say no anymore. In my last relationship, my ex withheld sex from me as a way to hurt me or make me feel bad about myself... it worked. I would never want to reject someone the way I was because I know how painful it is.
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 10:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It's up to you......if you are worried about telling him no, and don't want to create conflict, just do it! Have fun, and remember why you are doing it. Because you love him! But if you want to tell him no occasionally, that's ok too. Maybe it will soften the blow if the following night, YOU intiate...
    mommytoike

Answer by mommytoike at 10:31 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Not often but when I do say no, i have sex in the morning and everyone is happy.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 10:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i don't tell him no. I am just as into it as he is and anytime either one of us is up to it, we go fo it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have been having sex with my hubby alot lately... But I can say no.

Right after we had our first child, I lost all of my libido. I wanted nothing to do with him. He made me mad and I was going through PPD like crazy! To get back at him I wouldnt have sex with him. I didnt want to do it anyway and it seemed to make him VERY MAD. So it was a win-win. He would get so ANGRY. He was so horny!. He finally began begging poor thing... So I finally conceeded to having sex on Wednesday night every other week. He said that that was CRAZY... (cont)

35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 10:44 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• But after a month of nothing he finally came to me and said that it was Wednesday. It was over quickly thank goodness, but I wanted to throw up. Wow that took about a year.... Several years later and another child we can look back on that time and laugh! A new baby was hard. Man did we grow up. Man do we love each other so much more.

Now I go after him. But I can say no.

35yoamom

• yes I have told my husband no. I just dont feel like it.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 10:45 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I tell mine no too but then i offer a back rub or a flirty massage(body) but i do however know that sometimes you do need to give in and ket them feel like they are needed in that way!!!
    Amanda_82

Answer by Amanda_82 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2010