USAA Direct Deposit question

We set up our direct deposit through mypay to go into our USAA acct we just opened. It says on the bottom of the LES that it was sent to USAA bank. I called them to see if it was in the pending deposits,and they said they can't look. They asked if I changed the mypay today, and I told them I did it before the new LES. They said it usually takes 2 weeks for direct deposit. So I'm a little confused. It should go in on the 1st, right?

ColeParkerMason

Asked by ColeParkerMason at 10:33 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• you might want to check the bank you had before you change over to USAA and see if you put down the right info
    jpd98u

Answer by jpd98u at 10:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If you're setting up a new account, it could take a while. Every place I have worked that has direct deposit has said that it can take up to two months for it to be set up. In the meanwhile, you get paper checks. You're going to want to check with the issuer of the check and with mypay.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2010