Do you watch Project Runway??

If yes, do you think that the designer are judged fair and do you agree with the outcome?

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yep, nope, and not always. I usually agree with who should be in the bottom two, but sometimes disagree with who they send home.

There's a disclaimer at the end about the judges discussing their decisions with the producers...so they're probably making the decision based, at least in part, on who's going to make better tv. So I don't think the judging is fair.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:49 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• And oh! As much as I disliked Santino Rice's work during the competion his Fashion Week show was spectacular enough that it should have won him the season! I think the judges WAY screwed up that one.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:51 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Most of the time I do agree with who wins and who goes home. There have been times, however, with Ping especially that I was sitting there asking myself what the hell the judges were thinking by keeping her and not giving her the boot.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010