Pomegranet (sp) ? Juice Not Good For Us?

The Governmaent has said this juice is not good for us health wise, it is not doing anything for our health as the people making it have claimed? Do you drink it, if so will you continue? I do at times, and I will continue because I also like it, at times. It seems something is always not good for us.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Health

• Yes, I just learned this info as well and I do drink it sometimes and I drink it mixed with either cranberry or grape juice at times too. I will probably still drink it because I also like it. As you have stated they always come up with info of how something isn't all of a sudden good for us. I always buy the organic foods because i prefer the all natural tastes. I do like to learn and read about food choices and what is actually good or not for us.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 12:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• DO you have a link with info? I thought pomegranate juice had a lot of antioxidants?
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:39 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I thought it was good for us and at the price it is? and now they are saying it isn't good???
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I don't have a link, but it was on the Today Show announcing the Govmnt was saying the product was not doing as good for us as the CO. has claimed for our health.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010