has anyone dealt with cps before, and can give me some advice?

jennifer.heggie

Asked by jennifer.heggie at 10:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If they haven't taken your child already then, do what they ask make sure you have food in your house and your house is clean. And the people living in your house don't smoke in it and are criminals. And don't move from house to house or live with a lot people (having a bunch of adults sleeping wherever in the house) Always make sure your baby is clean and has clean clothes on.

If they have already taken your child: get a job, if you don't already have one, get a good place to live, always have food in the house and make sure your child has a bed and place to put clothes and diapers.
    Good luck.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• And be glad your daughter is not in foster care because those are the ones you don't get back. And you shouldn't drink alcohol or smoke either (if you do.)
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I dont know the situation so I am not sure I can be any help but I would do like the PP said. Make sure you have a safe stable place to live and a job to support her with then go from there. GOOD LUCK
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2008