What is your favorite holiday?

What is your favorite "holiday"? Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years? Or something else? Why is it your favorite?

mag12305cmg

Asked by mag12305cmg at 10:38 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• My fav holiday has to be Christmas because as a youngster my mom always made it very special and now I get the chance to make it special for my son!!!
    Amanda_82

Answer by Amanda_82 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I love Christmas! There are so many reason why it is my favorite-- the festive decorations and lights, the music, the foods, and 'secrets' hidden under the tree that you know your family will love, the snow and the family traditions.... But most of all it is being with my family.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Thanksgiving!!!!!

My kids say a speech of what they are thankful for and it is cute.

Family, friends and food!!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Does my baby's birthday count? That is my favorite day of all time!
    Ok Thanksgiving is a closr second.....
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I think its a tie between Halloween and Christmas. I just love too many things about each!! I love the colors or both holidays, the music. I love taking my kids trick-or-treating, but I also love watching them open presents! I love the candy at Halloween, but I also get candy and Christmas! IDK, it's hard to choose!!
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Halloween! Halloween is all about fun and enjoying the day with your kids. No family pressure, no long, drawn out "holiday" season, nothing that HAS to be done except going out and having a good time.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I agree, my DD's birthday! I LOVE planning her parties, and having everyone over and the food and cake!!!! LOL

Besides that, Thanksgiving! It is the one holiday where we are always all together and we don't have to make it to three or four different get-togethers like we do on Christmas.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I like just about all the holidays. It is a fun time to do different things with the kids. I like to make different treats depending on the holiday and we alway do some kind of decorations. Christmas would be my favorite if I had to pick one. I think because there is so much that we can do.
    Trinitysmom1205

Answer by Trinitysmom1205 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Diwali is my favorite holiday of the year. I love the celebrations, the lighting of the lamps, the food, the fireworks, the pagents (plays), I love everything about Diwali.

Holi is my second favorite holiday of the year. Holi is just a whole lot of fun. Between the color "fights' ( the throwing of the colors on each other) to all the water play (squirting water on each other, tossing water..etc) .. To the food.. Holi is just fun all the way around.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Christmas
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2010