Does anyone else feel they are relying too much on CARROTS as a vegetable. It is the one that I know she will eat. Sometimes she will eat broccoli and the next time no.

She has a thing. Often if it is green it is bad? Anyone else have this going on.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:42 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• How old is she?

My two year old will literally eat just about anything, so I don't have this problem, but I do know your kid NEEDS to eat green. Kids HAVE to have green veggies. Scratch that, EVERYONE HAS TO HAVE green veggies. There are TONS to chose from, and tons of ways to prepare them, try making them a lot of different ways until you can find a way that you both enjoy them.

Some of my DD's favorites is brocolli with cheese, celery with peanut butter, cauliflower, carrots and tomatoes raw on salad, etc. It is very important to get your children to eat healthy at a young age.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my sons favorites are
    carrots- any way that i fix them
    peas- he will only eat the canned ones with butter and pepper, he wont touch frozen of fresh
    corn- must be canned of on the cob he doesnt like frozen
    greenbeans- french cut canned only

wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Try pureeing cauliflower and cheese! My son thinks it is mac n cheese and tastes awesome!
    MrsTexas

Answer by MrsTexas at 10:46 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• 3 and half.
    tootoobusy

Comment by tootoobusy (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my daughter loves veggies ... at first she didn't want to eat them she thought she wouldn't like them but I kept on asking her to try and now she will eat almost all of them
    ooksanab25

Answer by ooksanab25 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2010