Morning Sickness???

So I have been throwing up since a week ago Sunday, I will feel really nausea for like an hour or so unless i just vomit, then I feel 100% again. I had severe morning sickness in my first pregnancy, so i am almost positive that is what this it. However it seems incredibly early, my first day of my last period was Sept 2nd. Is this possible?? And of course it would show up on a pee test. What do you ladies think??

sweetpea8973

Asked by sweetpea8973 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I beleive it is. All of my pregnancies was different and with this pregnancy now, it all started early and I had nausea 24/7. If anything at all wait and take a test, it's the only thing that's tell you for sure.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my last period was sept 1st..i was due yesterday. good luck to us =) i tested twice though and got neg. once yesterday afternoon..and once the day before..... i've been really nauseated though. last week i thought i had the flu..i had a bad stomach bug 1 day..but idk..just have to wait..keeping my fingers crossed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It is so hard to wait!! I don't want to get all excited then let down!! I can't imagine what else it could be though!!
    sweetpea8973

Comment by sweetpea8973 (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Anything is possible!! I didnt even realize it i was preg. i went to the DR. and they gave me a test! Good luck keep us posted.
    lisanrich

Answer by lisanrich at 11:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i know..i am probably the most impatient person ever to live. i'm actually tempted to buy another test..and take it now..but i figure i can atleast wait for the morning. I read that your hcg levels dbl every 2 to 3 days..so..i'm hoping i can get a positive in the morning
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I started throwing up almost from the moment of conception.....It is possible
    jtmommyN

Answer by jtmommyN at 11:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Could be so I would take a test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The day of my last period was September 2 and I was due to start yesterday or today. I took a test yesterday and it was positive. I had really sore boobs and a mild wave of nausea about 5 days ago.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 4:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010