Head Shop Salvia?? adult content

Recently I was in a head shop picking up some stuff for my hookah and noticed little bags of salvia I didnt ask what it was so I went home and researched it a little. Can anyone tell me more about it. I was in South Carolina when I seen it, it's legal there but not here in North Carolina Im about a hour away if its worth trying. Anyone ever try it? Growing tips? Any funky trips you recall?? Im curious lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• The initial effects of salvia smoking include

•Uncontrollable laughter
    •Recollection of past memories
    •Acting as if being pulled or pushed by somebody or something
    •Strange visions involving unusual things
    •Acting as if they are some other object or have become a part of the object
    •Feeling as if they are in several places at the same time

And the good effects only last 5 minutes. I wouldn't trust it, especially with my kids in the home.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I've never gotten off on salvia, but I've seen people who do.
    Just...go to youtube and search for videos of people tripping on it. It's....intense. I'm not willing to do drugs that are tougher than I am, and salvia is some tough shit.
    If you're looking for a legal buzz, try Spice. (It goes by a lot of different brand names. It's about 12 bucks a gram, they sell it in gas stations.)
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 11:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Lol... Im not gonna lie. Ive done it before. When I was about 16 I did it with a group of friends, and it was hilarious to watch other peoples reactions to it. When I did it I just started laughing hysterically and fell off my chair onto the ground. It was aroung Christmas and there were presents around, and I swear everything just like turned into winter wonderland right before my eyes. Like there was snow on the ground, christmas trees everywhere. It was f*cking weird. But I think the level of your trip depends on what potency the salvia is. They have different levels. It should be labeled on the container. We had the strongest. Ive only done it that one time mostly because I had no desire to do it again. But I think its actually illegal in my state now, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:32 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My Brother did it and started trying to crawl into the ground. Like he literally got on the floor and tried to dig into it. We had the radio on and he said the radio was calling him and telling him to come down there... I dont know it was creepy but funny. Another kid we were with started laughing and drooling uncontrallably. Another girl started running towards the steps right after she hit it and almost fell down them before someone grabbed her, and she was like LET ME GO, I GOTTA GO. So it def. affects everyone differently. One piece of advice, dont do it outside or in a moving car. Oh and another thing I remember is everyone agreed that it felt like they were being stared at. Like I was sitting there laughing like "Why are you guys staring at me?! Stop looking at me" Even if they werent. I dunno. GL to you and be safe.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• whew trippy lol kinda creepy so i guess it just depends on your trip never heard of "spice" you can buy at a gas station? hmm
    Jkoons

Answer by Jkoons at 11:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It is a really intense but quick "high". Its legal here and i can buy it down the street but i dont think it is worth it at all.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• ive tried it the strongest one is like a 15 mins of a lil taste of how shrums feel like xcept they are 8 hours long
    lefty_69

Answer by lefty_69 at 4:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2010