When did you know what you having?

I just can't wait to find out I just want to know so badly. I am hoping I have a girl but that doesn't have to do with fact. Hopefully when I'm 20 weeks there'll be a chance they can see whether it's a girl or boy. But when did you know for sure and say you're having a boy or girl?

justhere14

Asked by justhere14 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I found out at 17 weeks 2 days
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 11:04 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I found out at diff. times with first it was 18 weeks, girl, with second 20 weeks, boy, third, he said he could tell at my 16 week but we didnt want to know the gender.
    momof3ttc

Answer by momof3ttc at 11:12 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Around 19- 20 weeks. Had 2 appointments because the baby wouldn't turn.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I had an early ultrasound at 16 weeks and they told me LITTLE GIRL! I could see it too...looked just like the hamburger they always talk about seeing!

Then at 20 weeks they reaffirmed that!

It is SOOOOOO hard to wait! That is one thing I drive myself nuts about is if its a boy or girl...lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I found out at 18 weeks that I was having a Little Girl!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I found out at 20wks I was having a boy an he was ready for us to know he was a boy!! Looked like he was sitting right where the pic was taken with his legs spread out so we could tell!!!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i found out at 16 weeks the first time that I was having a boy and at 20 weeks the second time and had another boy. However, I knew as soon as I found out I was pregnant that I was going to have boys. I just had this gut instinct.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 11:42 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I found out for sure at 19wks that I'm having a little girl.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• 21 weeks with my first and 23 weeks with my second. They usually check at 19-20 weeks but it also depends on how the baby is positioned and if they see between the legs... Good luck and congrats!
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 3:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010