what did i say that was so wrong

ok so i posted a comment on my childs father page and he ereased it ..it said let me know if you coming to my house this weekend.. maybe you can bring that movie you wanted me to see . i think its called 300..if your nice maybe we can cuddle ..etc ..and you owe me a bck ..massage ..now we not together but we basicly still do everything.. i dont understand why he would erase a comment like that unless he didnt want people to see ..like girls he messing with or his friends...please tell me whats going on ..i cant get into contact with him to ask him

amiyamom08

Asked by amiyamom08 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he doesn't want that kind of stuff on his facebook. If you're not together, you're not together, and he doesn't want it to seem that way.
    rockinmomto2

Answer by rockinmomto2 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I think you answered your own question.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:17 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Like you said, he must not want everyone to know hes talking to you, or he doesnt want other females that hes still talking to to see it.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If u guys are not together its for a reason, if he is deleting its for a reason as well.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• it seems like he doesnt want your "relationship" with him to be public. Especially if he is telling guys and gals that you guys are through. you know how men like to have their cake and eat it too....I'm guessing he deleted it because someone saw it and brought it up to him and he got caught up.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 11:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Obviously you posted too much info that he doesn't want everybody reading. That sounds more like something I would send in a private message...not posted for the free world to read. Perhaps he does have specific people in mind that he doesn't want reading it or maybe it's just too personal for his comfort. You know him better than we do.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:19 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Quite honestly, I don't like posting that kind of stuff if we are together or not. The most "romantic" thing I have ever posted on my guys FB page was, "Hey baby, hope you have a great day at work." simply because not everyone in the FB world needs to read the mushy stuff I say to him when we are alone. Maybe he feels the same way.

If you're that offended by it, you should talk to him about it. And if he is embarrased or trying to hide you, then I wouldn't be doing ANYTHING with him. But that's just me.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• have your cake and eat it too

getting the milk for free

playing both sides

USING YOU!!!!

if you are ok to have a relationship like this then you have to except the rules (or lack of)
    sounds like a relationship of convenience, either accept it like it is, or you move on to find something more meaningful
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:22 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Maybe he likes to keep a private life & feels better without all his facebook friends knowing his business. Maybe he is dating someone. Maybe he thought the "cuddle" part was a bit TMI. I HATE it when people post that kind of stuff on my wall. I like to keep my business private.

You could just ask him ya know. Obviously, y'all are still close.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• well, if it was me I'd erase it too.
    I've got a cousin who can't understand that if you want to send me something in anyway personal, you send the message directly to me, you don't post it on the page for the whole world to see, so I erase everything she posts.
    if you aren't together anymore, then I assume he is free to date others. if other women see that, they could get the impression that you are still in a monogamous relationship.

I would talk to him and make sure you are on the same page about everything................
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010