When love isn't enough

Married 14 yrs and i'm not in love with my husband.....Wat do i do? I've stayed bc of the kids but i can't deal with it anymore and my feelings aren't the same as they once were...

PackersMamaof4

Asked by PackersMamaof4 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Before giving up, try counceling. Also, I've heard that The Love Dare works wonders. I've been contemplating doing that with my DH just to bring us closer together.
    rockinmomto2

Answer by rockinmomto2 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Bump and good luck!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Be honest with him. he may feel the same.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 11:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Have you thought about counseling? Is there someone else in your life... If you have exhausted all avenues - maybe it is time to move on. However, I would try everything before doing so....
    Nikobaby2010

Answer by Nikobaby2010 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Been to counseling.... He does his own thing and i take care of the kids, house, classes......... So much to deal with i really am at a loss.... I think he is seeing someone but when i ask he won't talk about it..
    PackersMamaof4

Comment by PackersMamaof4 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• having some lack of love is one thing
    reason to believe he is cheating is another

couple therapy is good, if you can get him to go with you
    if he is avoiding conversation when you ask if he is seeing another woman=not good sign

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:40 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Thanks everyone!
    PackersMamaof4

Comment by PackersMamaof4 (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• all you are doing is hurting yourself let it go and raise your kids it will be better off for the both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilmama35555

Answer by Lilmama35555 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If it's that bad, and your not happy, leave, Especially if you think he's cheating, it's only a matter of time anyway. I know in time you and your children will be happier with out him. That's got to bring a lot of negativity in the home. GL

zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No being with a man you aren't in love with isn't wats best for me or my kids bc that just shows my kids that you have to stay in a relationship with someone you don't love for the sake of you're kids..Feeling trapped, lost, alone, unloved isn't wats best for anyone!!!!!!!!!!!
    PackersMamaof4

Comment by PackersMamaof4 (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010