Hi new here introductions!

Hi my name's Jennifer. I'm 14 and 18 weeks along. This is my first and am pretty excited about it. Tragically my bf passed away before we could all three be a happy family and it's been pretty hard for me but things always have a bright side to it. I haven't been on here a while but recently couldn't find my password. I never have consistantly been on here and plan to be on here as much as possible. Well hope everybody has a nice day :)

Asked by justhere14 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Hi! Welcome!

Answer by mompam at 11:32 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• welcome to cafemomHi

Answer by mommylisar at 11:37 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• So sorry for your loss... but welcome to CM! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Im srry hun, did you say you were 14? I had y son at 17 but 14? I almost dont believe you...sorry!

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I just went to your proile, and there is nothing on there, and it makes me wonder f you are eother a man, or a pedophile! ust weird! And if anyone thinks I am wrong for this, please tell me how many 14 year old would even know about this site? Why is she not in school? Still has to go by law, and why is thre n pics of her, I mean now every 14 year old is into facebook, and uploading pics...just a little off in my opinion

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope you find the answers you are looking for!

Answer by mcme at 2:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• uh it's all right I get by anyway.

actully I just got back from school lol. And it's of not off. I just got my account yesterday but I had my photos on my other account so yea :)

I was hoping others could introduce themselves.

Comment by justhere14 (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010