Do you wish that you could eat all of your thoughts so that you can stop thinking about anything?

rachelcat

Asked by rachelcat at 11:25 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I love that idea!!! I am so tired of thinking of everything and anything. I just want some quite - no stress time. LOL
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:28 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• YES! I'm always thinking that I'm going to die tomorrow or something and scared the shit out of me. Mostly for my daughter since her bio-dad is a pervert and I don't want him to get her. My dh is going to adopt her but we need to be married a yr and need some $$$. Hopefully by next march so If I die he get's her.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Some of them would definitely make me sick.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:41 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• When I am trying to sleep at night because of them I do, but I like my thoughts mostly.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 1:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• That would be awesome.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 2:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• LOL...I never thought about it before. But now I will think about it and wonder how I can eat this thought of me thinking about it, now I'm lost. LMAO
    Tori77

Answer by Tori77 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Since I'm Bipolar, yes.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 6:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• you think to give yourself something to do. it never stops. i dont want to be eating my thoughts instead of good food! At least other people can;t hear my thoughts!
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 12:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• --------------------
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 1:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If you stop thinking about things, you'll have mental anorexia and no one will want to talk to you. The blank look in your eyes will tell everyone that your just stupid.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 4:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010