No healthy food for baby...

I'm 17 weeks pregnant today, up until this point things were okay. But now, with my Hubby working and going to school it's getting hard. We also have a toddler whichis our main focus (he gets the foods he needs). Now we're not making enough to buy healthy foods for this pregnancy. What should I do? Is there any help out there near Pittsburgh, Pa?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WIC
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I have WIC but I mean other than milk and cheese... like veggies and all of that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Check out Angel Food Ministries, they provide great food at a low price! You can find out if you can get it in your area at: http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:38 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• angel food ministries like above although you do have to purchase your box of food from them or try the salvation army.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• With WIC, I also get farmers market coupons that enable me to buy veggies & fruits. Don't you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• certian cases they indeed give coupons for the FM,
    but some they do not,
    i would ask when you go in before you leave..im sure they will give them hon
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No they never gave me farmers market coupons.... I'll ask
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If you qualify for EBT, it's an amazing program. I just got accepted into it, and it's like a godsend for my boyfriend and me. We can now afford to buy the healthy foods that I should've been eating my entire pregnancy :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2008