• In the Spotlight:

Two tired Parents with time alone.. FINALLY...

My Husband works a lot and works swing shift. He has been working weird shifts here lately to fill in for others on vacation. andI just recently started babysitting two extra kids. While trying to home school our daughter. We barely have time for our own kids, because the mom of the two I babysit for has been really sick with Cancer, and I have had the kids for 12 hour days!

So my questions is, I have a babysitter for my kids this weekend and I was wondering if anyone could give us any ideas of what to do with our ALONE time.. I would much rather stay home and have sex for hours on end. But I think hubby wants to get out of the house. So any ideas?

ohiomommy77

Asked by ohiomommy77 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Talk to your husband and find out what he wants. I'm sure you can find a compromise! Get out of the house for a couple hours, and THEN stay home and have sex for hours on end. Or vice-versa. No reason not to do both, really.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 10:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Answered at 9:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 by: cm08
    What husband wouldn't love your idea? LOL

MINE!! LOL
    Go out to eat and to see a rated R movie, Snuggle up in front of the TV with hot chocolate or go to a coffee house and talk for hours. Run some of these by him and see!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• go out to dinner, have a few drinks, then go to a hotel and have HOT WILD monkey sex! lol Thats what i would do, i have 2 kids and i would LOVE for someone to watch my kids for the weekend so me and my hubby could spend ALONE time :)
    MariahsMama09

Answer by MariahsMama09 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Do both!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I got the impression that you were looking for ideas. What did you used to do before you had kids?
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 12:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• miniature golf then sex all night long!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008