Good OTC medicine for sinus problems?

My sinuses have been horrid this year! In Ohio, it was literally 91 degrees last Friday, and Saturday the high was like 66. I've tried Sudafed, but that doesn't really do it for me. Any sinus medication you swear by? I'm in need of something new!

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Health

• There's a difference between allergy medications, so you have to know what you're trying to stop/start. If you want to dry it up then you'll go for Suedefed. If you want to unclog then Suedfed might not be your first choice. Talk with your pharmacist about the differences in Allergy medications, so you're getting the right kind of medication for your allergies.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The best thing out there is sudafed. But you have to get the original sudafed not the PE version. Try nasonex to reduce the nasal inflammation.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I love Sudafed
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 9:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2010