What happens now? adult content

So after PP bleeding, when do you start getting your regular period monthly again? Is it the month after the bleeding stops? I've heard you dont get it for awhile if your breastfeeding?

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It was around 5-6 months for me. I breast fed / bottle fed.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:51 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If you are nursing, it can be anywhere from right away to until you stop nursing. I got it back at 18 months, like clockwork, both times (still nursing as well...)
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 11:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It is different for everyone and every time. . Even when breasting feeding. For me I breast feed and it was 6 months with first and 9 months with second. My SIL with all three and she breast feed it was a month later. Then my other SIL it was 3 months with her first and year with her second.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• it could be any time! i BF and it took 6 months! but my cousin BF and she got her's back right away! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I nursed all my kids but my son got some formula and I got my period after 4mos with him. My girls it was closer to 12mos.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Every one is different. If you are nursing then it could be months before you get anything or it could be tomorrow. My kids were both nursed until they self weaned at 18 months and 35 months. I got my period back at 15 months with both of them.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It can be ANY time. Some moms go six weeks. Some six months. Some two years! And some never see a period before getting pregnant again. Act as if you are fertile at ALL times.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I wasnt nursing but I didnt get one for a few months later.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:53 AM on Sep. 29, 2010