NORMAL??

I am 30 weeeks preggo... i have had motly diahrea since week 4.. i have been on bedrest since week 21 due to preterm labor (shortened cervix.. sometimes funneling, and opening).. the past few days when i go to the bathroom for a b.m (which is almost always diahrea.. but never anything difficult) i feel like I have to hold back.. like it puts soooooo much pressure and it hurts my stomach.. which is weird for diahrea.. i feel like i need to push nbut i hold back and dont because we still have at least a few weeks to go (i hope), is it normal for it to feel this way? it also feels like i have to do it a certain way when i pass gas.. last doc visit they said he was sitting on my pelvic bone and doesnt have far to go. ???

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem with the bathroom using with both of my girls. And as far as using the bathroom i wouldnt hold back usually your water will break before you start to pushing. I think its combo of where the baby is and also the pain of using the bathroom and also the natural erge we have to well push the poop out...

Congrats and good luck! :-)
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 3:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I was like that a few weeks before each of my children were born. He may be ready to come in the next few weeks. Or it could be wearing he's sitting and may be pushing into your colon and making it harder to get things out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 28, 2010