Pregnancy difficulties?

My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive but I have very irregular periods so if i don't have my periods doesn't that mean i can't conceive? So i was experimenting something If i take my birth control pill I will have my period at the end of the month. so i did an ovulation tracker online i started my period the 29th it was very light though then it stopped then about 2-3 days later i stated it again and then my boyfriend and i had lots of sex the 10th-18th because the ovulation tracker said best days to concieve I am scared to be let down again!!! but the last couple of days i have felt nausea/annoying sharp cramps in the lower region of my stomach I am not hving any other real symptoms. I figured if i don't start my period at the end of this month i will get a test what do u think i should do????

kristin008

Asked by kristin008 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Try this book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" By Toni Weschler It works! You can findit in most book stores and at Amazon.com
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 10:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• The BC can screw up ovulation. So I would go all natural, no drugs. Start taking vitamins, eating healthy and exercising. Being in good health is a good way to help your fertility.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If your going to use bc just to regulate your period I would wait 4 to 6 months before trying to get pregnant, otherwise going on and and off can just make you an emotional wreck. so far, everytime ive stopped taking the pill i get pregnant immediately but i am extremely fertile so all i have to do is think about becoming pregnant and POOF! positive test. But best of luck to you.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008