For breastfeeding moms...

My son is 11 months and breastfeeding like crazy lately. He has little interest in foods either - but the past couple of weeks I feel like hes been on my boob non stop. Its so tiring and sometimes I feel stressed because I never get a moments peace.

How do you guys deal with moments/periods like these?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i try to keep in my mind that all my of my child's other stages, this one too shall pass.

is your little guy going through any big changes? maybe he's trying to take some steps or perhaps a tooth is coming in? this might be the culprit for his behavior.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It is just a phase my lo went through this at about 10 months and the next month she went down to nursing just 3 times a day. hang in there mama. i know it can be rough.
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My almost 10 month old is the same way. He really isn't interested in solids at all. I just try to remember that he won't be a baby forever and one day I'll miss being able to nurse him. :)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2008