Bedrest??

how to deal with bedrest when you ache from laying down ALL the time. you feel guilty for not being able to play or do things for your other child. your hubby and in laws jump all over your case for not doing what your supposed to but they wont help and the things HAVE to be done.. like feeding my child, taking her to the bathroom, letting her play, and i CANT live in a nasty house (a sink FULL of dishes, laundry thats needed to be put up for weeks and the only reason the dirty clothes got washed was because of me, etc) i am trying not to loose my mind but i am having trouble and i still have at least another month to go or more

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are having it hard. You need more support from your dh. I was on bedrest for my second pregnancy, luckly my daughter was 9 yrs old and she can do thing for herself. Try talking to your dh to help you since obviously you can't do it. Sometimes we HAVE to be laying down so our baby can be healthy. Good luck.. Oh and tell your in-laws STFU!
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 12:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Oh man....I feel for you. I alway prayed I would never need bedrest after my first because honestly not sure how I would of done that! I would of been like you!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• That's sad nobody won't help you on bedrest. Have you tried looking for a cheap house cleaner.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010