oh baby..

when did everyone start thinking about names. im going to be 16 weeks soon and next month and my boyfriend will find out what our little monkey is.. i am always thinking about names. i want it to be perfect. but i cant get him to tell me what he is thinking....

and i dont want a traditional name that people see everywhere but he thinks all of the ones i like are too weird. we are using his middle and last name for a boy and a friend of his sisters name for the middle for a girl. how do i get my input in.

: /

emily..ann

Asked by emily..ann at 11:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• We had two names picked out as soon as I found out I was pregnant...or rather...we'd had the names picked out way before I got pregnant, but they were there for "Oh, our first kids will be named such and such." lol.

Maybe he's holding out until he knows what gender it is to tell you? My daughter is going to be named Jossalyn, nicknamed Joss. It's not to terribly common compared to some of the other "weird" names lol. My boyfriend and I picked that name from a movie we both love. Maybe you could get together and name some of your favorite movie stars or the movies they're in and come up with a name you both like? In the end I think the decision should be up you though, yanno? You're the mom :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• lol monkey...
    im 18 weeks pregant right now with bby girl twins lol
    but i started picking out names like when i fouind out i was pregant
    but if you dont know what the sex is, like u should probaly pick out a nme for a girl and a name 4 a boy and a girl so yea
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008