Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How do I apply money to my taxes that I already paid in??

I filed an extension in April, and paid $100 to state and $100 to federal. I'm using turbo tax, and it's not showing the payments I already made applied. How do I apply the money I already paid in?

Answer Question

Asked by sarahmae at 12:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I'd call Turbo Tax

    Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.