I want to have a baby one day soon but it is hard I have a sixteen yr old son already 2 yrs ago I was pregnant in my tubes and didn't know and it hurted me so bad that I wasn't able to carry it so if any one out there that can help me find a way to have a baby?

Lilmama35555

Asked by Lilmama35555 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• even tho you had a tube pregnancy in one of your tubes you can still get pregnant. trust me my husbands cousin had a tube pregnancy with her first pregnancy and now she has 3 kids. just keep trying and dont give up. but when your trying dont try to hard acted like your not really trying to get pregnant it really works
    MarissaDavis29

Answer by MarissaDavis29 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I had a problem reading your question.....it was one LONG sentence with no periods,commas,no punctuation. I think you should find time to go back to school and learn English Composition....in other words, be educated before you have another child. It s much more important than you realize. I am saying this with sincerity and concern.
    You had an ectopic pregnancy? That is when a baby grows in ONE tube, not both tubes. Not "in your tubes". It could indicate that there is scar tissue in your tubes that closed them up and prevents the fertilized egg from traveling all the way down the tube and into the uterus. I recommend seeing a doctor about that. And, do you have a husband? You did not mention a husband. I would not dare have a baby without a husband because babies need a father. But that is just me. I am old fashioned.
    Good luck with everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Omg its a question who cares how shes may use her periods or whatever and of course answered by anon... Shes just looking for help from other moms..... moms helping moms gosh chill out ladies and just be nice lol.... And im sorry but i dont have an answer for this question but luck to you and best of wishes ^,^
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 7:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010