Was Sarah Palin boo'd last night?

on DWTS.... And was there a cover up 15 minutes later from a judge to imply the audience was booing at them?

I don't know if anyone else picked up on that..... thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I heard my radio pepoloe talking about that this morning. Not talk radio but just the morning people on my country station were talking about DWTS and they mentioned this story too and Linda (The morning lady) said SHE didnt hear booing. She didnt hear big applause either but people clapped. I didnt watch....Football was on :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yes, I saw this on a few different sites this morning.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• YES! Jennifer Grey was getting her scores and then all of sudden you heard BOO! BOO! So Jennifer Grey goes why are they booing? Then the cameras go to the host introducing Sarah Palin! Awkward!!!!!
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• They replayed it on Today this morning. They couldn't come to a conclusion on it - they interviewed someone who was on stage when it happened and there was no booing when Palin was introduced and they couldn't pin down if she was at all visible when it started. The one they interviewed from the show couldn't tell either. There's no "cover up" - nobody had any idea what the booing was about and the only logical conclusion was that it was the scoring.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• They booed before as she came onto the stage but not on camera.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• There was booing, but I don't know if it was because of the scores Jennifer Grey got or because Sarah Palin was talking. Or it could've been both!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• DH and I were flipping between football, Chuck and DTWS. I thought I heard something during Jennifer's scores, but with the praise she got(I did not see her dance but did see all sitting on the floor), the scores seemed low to me. I did hear Len(judge) say somthing about boos, but thought it was also about the scores.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 12:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• There was definite booing when the host sat down with her and then the cameras came on her right at that awkward moment. Maybe not a cover up but it seems fishy for the judge to say something a good 15 mins later. To make amends I was thinking?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Who cares? I mean....this is DWTS! How silly. Big effing deal.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yeah, maybe... and so what? I happen to like her and a lot of folks don't... I doubt she even gives a dang. There are more important issues to worry about in life.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 1:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010