Cervical Mucus... is it time? adult content

Ok i've never really checked my CM before this month, and I'm wondering... yesterday it was white & sticky, kinda looked like boogers, lol... i dont know how else to explain it. Today it was clear and very stretchy, does that mean I'm ovulating today or very soon?

23wkrmommy

Asked by 23wkrmommy at 12:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I believe the answer is yes. I always heard when there were some extra CM going on that, that is the time.
    2Nenes

Answer by 2Nenes at 1:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yes you are getting closer to ovulation it could be in the next few days. Most people get that CM a couple of days before O, I normally get fertile CM about a day or two before O. Good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• You are Ovulating, and if trying to conceive have sex for the next 2-3 days (Not the whole time LMAO.. ) This may sound like the silliest thing, but i conceived my 1st daughter by after we made love, I put pillows under by backside So my pelvis was higher that my belly button.. It worked for us.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010