Hi, I am wondering what the others womens and moms like me, woul do if they husband( 47y) tell you that he have a girlfriend(20y,gorgeous/smart)that hi likes and care a lots.

That: She asked him if she could live in our house ( US) with us.He wants introduce us, but he is afraid that we argue, and he will lose both. The girl know a lots about our family, but doesn't know that he is trying to get me into the swing deal,she wouldn't accept. She told him, that she wants to be with him, for a while, after he gets older, she will want someone younger. She live with her parents who doesn't know about it, her mom is also 47y. and wont accept that.She is mexican and live in Mexico, she goes out with others guys and tell him all about it. He told me that he is wondering how to have both out hurting nobody. I am 35 y,have 2 kids 2 & 4 years old, married for 6 years,I want keep our family together, We love him.If I go talk to her parents, they will stop this, but my husband maybe will leave us. I can deal with loosing him, but I am worried about our kids.Is there a professional,please help me ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• so is she a Mexican citizen and wanting to come here and live off you two illegally? I'd be afraid of going to jail for that one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• First thing I would is stop having sex with him(your husband)...scense the other women is doing everybody in town + your husband..I would leave him personally

Answer by louise2 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I have to say in all honesty that if my husband did this and tried to talk me into letting his girlfriend live with us, I would show him the door so fast it would make his head spin. There is no way I would go along with this. I would tell him to get out. Then I would contact a good divorce lawyer. In my opinion you would be much better off without him. It will hurt to lose him, but why would you want to keep him if this is the way he's going to treat you??? Do you really want to share your husband with another woman? I'm sorry this is happening to you, but if you go along with this, he will always treat you bad.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No, I guess she have a visa, she is a General Manager for a Construction company. And she goes to the US, shopping. She wants to be with him. He told me if she live with us, that she wouldn't have sex with him, but for me this is Bull S.
    He told me that they did have sex yet, because she doesn't want destroy our family,other Bull S.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I would not put up with this. He wants to have his cake and eat it too, and you are letting him think that maybe he can. Really it is up to you, if you can live like this and think that it would be better for you children to see this kind of lifestyle than to see dad on the weekends, then by all means go for it. There are people in situations. But it is definitely not something that I would accomodate in my marriage. If he started the statement by telling me he had a girlfriend, he'd be out the door before he even got to the part about wanting her to move in.

LIke a previous lady stated, don't sleep with him without protection. He's sleeping with her and she's sleeping around and who knows what you might catch. Yuck.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No, I don't want to share my husband with other one. I am just so in chock from what he told me that my head is spinning. I want to find a way to separate them out him knowing that was me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• He say that they like each other, but ,that they haven't done nothing else than talk . But I don't beleave. And he is considering that maybe he will get other job in Mexico and he told me that he will contract her to work with him. On his first marriage, he left his wife to live with his secretary, after 2 years the secretary left him for other and he went back to his wife. I meet him, after they was divorce for more than a year. I just was told about that after i married him. His ex sister in law told me all about the cheating he did to her sister.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Even if you find a way to separate them, how do you know he won't do it again with someone else? I would confront him and tell him this is not what marriage is about. I would tell him that you want a man you can trust and if he can't stay faithful then he needs to leave.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Give a polygraph test. know that he is cheating and that there is a wonderful man out there that would treat you right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Kick him to the curb. He did it to his first wife and now you. There's a pattern and only he can break it.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 11:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2008