Have you ever gotten into a fist fight?

i got into quite a few when i was younger. in school, over a cheating exboyfriend, at the bars, things like that. im a mom now and i know i cant be goin around fighting people. its animalistic and trashy but sometimes when someone REALLY REALLYpisses me off, its hard to fight the urge to just smack them in the face!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i was younger yes..as a mother, no but if someone messes with one of my kids you better believe i'll knock them out
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• not yet but im actually willing to
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No, I've never been in a fist fight. There have been plenty of times when I could've been in one, but I fought the urge to do it. I didn't want to get in trouble and the school I went to would've taken me to jail for the day for fighting.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Same as you.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No. I'm surprised with my attitude problem as a teen that I didn't but I managed to escape those years unscathed.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• o ot really
    but fought off ex husband when he came at me one time, it was two days after he raped me, i went into a rage and he was bleeding out the nose, i do not remember, but he was not raping me again
    and yes, i left him
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Except minus the cheating boyfriend thing.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

• No, I've never been in a fist fight.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No, never. I recently started doing martial arts and learning to spar. It feels really wrong to be purposely trying to hit or kick somebody.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I've never been in a fist fight, though as someone not popular in high school a few threatened.....eventualy I became willing just to shut them up once and for all, but they were always no shows. All talk no action....lol
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010