WARM Mens Gloves for winter -- help!

I'm desperately looking for some warm weather gloves for my hubby and son for winter (for shoveling snow). I have a pair in mind I want to get them (Clam Ice Armor), but wanted to check with any of you for recommendations as well.

Also, I want to order from a site I trust. The ones I want are on Cabella's, but of course, they're out of stock/clearance. There are a couple more sites that offer them, but I want to trust the sites: KitteryTrading Post and Marine General Catalog.

Can anyone help? I know what it's like to have freezing hands and want to find a great pair of mittens for my guys.

thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Shopping

• I have always been happy with L.L. Bean's heavy winter items
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I used to work at the Pendleton Woolen Mills. They have really nice, warm gloves for men. They are spendy, but nice. You can go to www.Pendleton-usa.com or they even have a discount site at Best-Price.com.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 7:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2008