who wants to see a reverse sister wives?

I want to see a show where there's one wife with more than one husband- I know they're out there :) to me, THAT would be interesting.
we all know that so many men are lost without women, but I wonder how men fare when there's one women having to split her attention- what would these men do? figure it out for themselves?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• thats exactly what i told my husband. i said would that husband be happy with his wives saying they want another man in this marriage. i think the religion only says the man can have more then one wife but the wife can't have more then one husband. i totally think that is unfair. if you watched the show sister wives the first wive says she feels jealousy and that she needs to work on that. i think the jealousy is telling her that it's not a good situation she is in. she only has one child with him. could be she is not getting enough sex. he is to tired from the other wives. poor lady. that is why this shouldn't happen. that poor lady is unhappy. oh well her choice.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I don't know but I wouldn't mind being the first to try!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 12:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Me to that's a great idea
    TyBryantsmom

Answer by TyBryantsmom at 1:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I seriously doubt we'll see a show like that anytime soon.

Even though most people look at sister wives as a bad thing... they still show some degree of respect to the MAN... I mean "What a STUD" right????

But if roles were to be reversed... well then the wife... well SHE would be a SLUT. And we can't have THAT on TV now... can we?

The sad thing is... people live quite happily in poly-amorous relationships all over the world but they will never be fully accepted as valid relationships worth having and living in. Why is that?
    Crimsonia

Answer by Crimsonia at 1:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• 'The sad thing is... people live quite happily in poly-amorous relationships all over the world but they will never be fully accepted as valid relationships worth having and living in. Why is that? '
    probably because many view it as saying that that women are property. I couldn't do it myself, but I'm opening to listening to the ways of others.
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm talking Poly-Amory... NOT Polygamy -
    Polygamy is 1 man marrying multiple wives...

Poly-Amory is loving and having a committed relationship, whether male or female, with multiple partners...

Why is that so wrong?
    Crimsonia

Answer by Crimsonia at 2:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2010