Az. deputy, did he make it all up?

Arizona deputy's claim he was shot by smugglers doesn't add up, say experts Chief medical examiners suggest gunshot that wounded Louie Puroll was fired at close range, rather than from over 20 metres ( A border patrol agent near the Mexican border in Arizona, where sheriff's deputy Louie Puroll claimed he was shot by smugglers. The distress call of a wounded sheriff's deputy from an isolated spot in Arizona near the Mexican border has been played repeatedly on primetime US news: "I've been hit! I've been hit! I've been hit!"

But doubts have now been raised over the story of Louie Puroll, who became a political hero to America's movement against illegal immigrants when he claimed to have been fired upon 30 times in an ambush by heavily armed smugglers carrying bales of marijuana through the desert.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2596773/posts

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 12:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nice, and the sheriff, refuses to have forensic tests done.... I guess they'll do whatever it takes to get those immigrants!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Erm well if it is found to be a put on..it was really really wrong.However,it IS a big problem that needs to be addressed..and falsifying this story (IF that is the case) says to me there is desperation for something to be done.Our borders should be better protected and that damn fencing along there is sooooooo pathetic ..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Sweet, if the guy faked it, than he deserves to be fired and prosecuted. That doesn't justify you belittling him/his work, or others when you don't have a clue whether or not he faked it.

You defend illegals consistently. You ignore the fact that they break the law just by entering the country. You ignore the fact that cops everywhere are constantly tied up dealing with illegals instead of chasing down American perps.

You flat out refuse to accept that there ARE people who are sick of paying more, doing without, seeing education go down the toilet, fed up with increased HC costs, etc. because of illegals.

Illegals are illegal. They should come here the right way or not at all. A two year old can understand 'not yours' so what is their problem? Not everyone bases their decisions on what color a person happens to be ~ some of us pay attention to actions.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I don't expect you to 'PRAISE' the cop, but I DO expect you to wait until you actually know if he shot himself before you make a major case out of it or belittle him. I gather 'innocent until proven guilty' is NOT part of how you live.

YOU are confuzzled. The cop is a US citizen and IF he shot himself it was an illegal act. ILLEGALS are the people he arrests. Learn the difference. I'm not defending the cop, I'm defending our COTUS which says that a person has to be proven guilty before you take them out and hang them. As for being investigated, they ARE reopening the case. Read it yourself!
    It ISN'T ok with me for any crime to go unpunished, and what I would do is far more deserving of being called punishment than what most deem appropriate. I'd prefer to owie up their feelies and make them feel shame.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Really? Many on HERE were QUICK to jump on the "those damn illegals" scenerio when it FIRST came up..Where was your INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY MINDset then?

There wasn't any doubt about their illegal status Sweet ~ the committed a criminal act simply by crossing the border into the US and setting up camp.

Sneaking into the United States is a CRIME. Those who do so are CRIMINALS. No sob story changes that. No mitigating circumstances change things. Illegals are criminals. Period.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• OMG, did he shoot himself? I bet he constructed a whole fake scenario to try to prove how bad the "illegal aliens" are.How far will they go?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm sure he did.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• IF that is the case) says to me there is desperation

O yes, there is desperation all right...to spread lies and HATE and FEAR among people....He was only following in line with the LYING gov. about FAKE ASS CRIMES that she MADE up and apologized for MONTHS later AFTER the law was BANNED and AFTER causing so much TURMOIL..

So many were SO QUICK to believe his LIE...didn't the other COPS know?? SUSPECT?? or did they NOT EVEN INVESTIGATE because some "ILLEGAL" did it?

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Well Gertie, apparently they will PUBLILY LIE about BEHEADINGS and SCARE people AWAY from AZ by PRETENDING CRIME IS OUT OF CONTROL and some will SHOOT themselves and take a PURPLE HEART for it...and then OTHER COPS will COVER for the DIPSHIT that SHOT HIMSELF

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010