do they have anything at cosco that you just love?

i was debating for the longest time between bj's and cosco. i picked cosco because they're about 5 minitues away and bj's is at least 40 min. away. i am really regretting my decision now because i didn't realize they only carry huggies. . . i prefer pampers (which i know they have at bj's). but anyway, too late now lol. is there anything at cosco that is really great that you can't get anywhere else? we were all hot and hungry so i didn't spend too much time in there. i want to have some ideas when i go back. thanks!

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Shopping

• We are going to get a Costco card again. You can really stock up on meat there, especially if you have a vacuum sealer. Their frozen food prices are reasonable. Hubby likes to buy cases of soup. I like the books, some of the clothes. And the health and beauty section often has great prices. And they have lots of fun holiday decorations. And also small appliances, TV's, computers etc. Just watch the prices on those. Oh we also buy dog food and paper products there.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:25 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Costco is 100% better than BJ's! And it's a super great company ethically as well. I have bought Seven Jeans super discounted, great appliances, bath products. They really have quality products! I think you'll learn to love it.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 1:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Its Not to late to get yoru money back .. its totaly refunedable.. I work there.. But i love there Deli food in the back by the rotiserie chicken ..
    Karen_1267

Answer by Karen_1267 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Cosco is the brand of my stroller.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Never heard of BJs. We have Costco and Sam's Club, and I choose Costco in a heartbeat. I love their samples!! And their return policy is the greatest ever!! You can take most things back forever for any reason with receipt.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 2:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The french onion soup (froz. food section).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We don't have a Costco where we live now, but there is one where we used to live. I bought some really nice dog blankets that are big and water resistant. They have come in handy for all sorts of things.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Everything!!!Especially at Thanksgiving & Christmas time
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• thanks everyone. sophia..... i really wish i could do that, but not until we get a chest freezer. right now i'm stuck with a side-by-side and the smallest freezer ever made lol. i can count on one hand what i can fit in there.... it really sucks! but that is something to look forward to in the future
    princessbeth79

Comment by princessbeth79 (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010