How large is your city and do you like it?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 1:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Travel

• I live in a suburb of Buffalo, NY. I love my suburb because I'm more in the country yet only 10 miles from a major shopping area with a mall and tons of plazas with every store and restuarant you could ever need.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I live in Las Vegas, which is a good sized city. I love it here. I live on the edge of the city though. I wouldn't want to live closer to the heart of the city, but I love where I'm at and I love being so close to everything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I live in the country and I don't really know if I could live in the city anymore, I love my country.
    Dreamsambit

Answer by Dreamsambit at 1:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i live in a small town of about 1000 people, if that many i love it here and don't want to move, we have to drive about 30 minutes away to go shopping but it's okay....my dh hates it and wants to move but i don't, i grew up here
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We recently moved but I would say the city we live in is relatively big for the area...there are tons of people...i do like the area there are a lot of things to do and I live close to the beach!
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• over 500,000 people and i hate it here. we want to move to a town close to where i grew up of about 1000 people.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I live in a small big city of about 750,000 people and I love it! I used to live in Chicago and could never afford to do anything or never wanted to fight the crowds. Here, we have all the same types of things, but MUCH cheaper and much smaller crowds. I can hang out downtown without it costing me a weeks salary, I can visit all the museums (many free), go see shows, go to a 5 star restaurant, etc, but it is easy to navigate, much less traffic, friendlier people, etc. I love it! It's a big city in a small town!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 2:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I live in the rural areas of Southern Michigan. The closest "city" to us would be Coldwater or Marshall and they are not very big! Otherwise, my address is for a small village with maybe 600 people in it.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Home #1 central CA coast- 9,000 people-great beach town. Lots of redwoods trees and very laid back atmosphere. We love this town.
    Home #2 southern LA county-also coastal. 7,000 people- lovely location and great year around outdoor climate. Great running and hiking trails. Unfortunately, surrounded by the rest of LA county and huge #s of people.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Approximately 90,000.  It is the perfect size for me.  Small enough not to be urban and big enough not to be rural.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:02 AM on Sep. 29, 2010