Have you ever seen a ghost, or have you ever experienced paranormal activity?

almost everyone that stays in my house , experience some kind of unusual activity, we already too. Have you experience something ? do you believe in it?

violetlady

Asked by violetlady at 1:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i feel like my grandmother's spirit is still in the house i live in, she lived here for 20 years and i just "feel" her here and sometimes i smell her oil of olay lotion
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• When I was a teenager living with my mom I woke up to someone standing over me, it looked as if their hand was coming down at me as if they were going to hit me. I jumped out of bed and ran out of the room, just as I got through my bedroom door it slammed on its own behind me. I woke up my mom and something from inside my room started screaming... NO LIE! It was the scariest thing ive ever encountered. My Mom and I were horrified. Our house was an "L" shape so from the back sliding glass doors you could see my bedroom window and our Dog was barking and growling at the window and the curtains were moving as if someone had pulled them back then let them go... I didn't ever want to sleep in that room again. My Mom wouldnt even go in there afterwards. UNluckily all my stuff was in there so I had to go in there to get clothes and whatnot haha.. Im glad we moved!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• yup seen them in my parents home
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I lived in an apartment 11 yrs. ago. When my roommate moved in we started hearing things like our cupboards and drawers opening and closing. Our T.V. and radio would turn on and off by itself and the volume would turn way up by itself. It was way weird. One of my roommates friends decided to do Oiuji board with her at the apartment. It told her it was a little boy that was mad because she had not unpacked these horse figurines. She unpacked them and we did not have a problem after that. So strange.
    tamiol

Answer by tamiol at 1:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We see or hear things, it is paranormal and normal. But to dwell on it and go into an obession over it brings bad karma to you. I move ona nd never ever even try to think about it too much or try to engage with that stuff. Bad................
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• When I was a newborn, my mom and I would always take naps in our guest room, and we noticed nothing wrong with it. But when my dad slept in there one night, he had horrible dreams of tomahawks and scalping and Indians attacking everything. And even when one of his male friends slept in that room one night, he ended up leaving at about 2am because he had the same dreams. My grandpa, who was a pastor, had said that he felt spirits in there, and our dog would never go in there either. We figured since we were near the Indian Reserves in Arizona, that our house might've been built on a burial ground, and since we were a mother and a baby, they never felt we were any harm to them.
    kellcyx

Answer by kellcyx at 1:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I consider myself a form of sensetive. Paranormal things like me and try to communicate with me! Join some of the paranormal groups around here! Add me and we can talk too! GL
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• This may not be exactly what your looking for, but it's quite something... When my mother first married my father they were at his grandmother's house down in Cajun country and in comes T Loveless(Uncle Loveless, yes that was his real name) and he tells everyone in the room he's there to pay off his debts, because he's going to die on Tuesday. He kept saying he didn't want to die, but the angel had told him he would. Well, Tuesday came and no one had heard from him so my Great-Grandfather went to check on him and he had die in his sleep,from a heart attack. On the day he was buried the hearse went to the wrong cemetery and on the way to the right one it got into a wreck and the casket came flying out and he came out and was on the road. My Great-Grandfather and his brothers went and helped put him back in and nailed the casket shut, because they kept saying,"he said he wasn't ready to go" Still creeps me out.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My family is always hearing and seeing things, we try not to let it get to us. Tvs turning off and on, doors slamming shut, footsteps, cars pulling up in our yard but when we look there is nobody there. My mom kept saying she was hearing a baby cry and I thought nothing of it until the other night, SO and I were lying in bed. He was already asleep and I was reading. Our window is always open, then I heard the baby cry my mom was talking about! It sounded like it was right outside our window. I put all my trust in our guard dogs that they will keep us safe!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 10:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010