Does anyone have advice for online work in the field of children's literature, curriculum or illustrating?

Substitute teacher needs more income.

aussielee

Asked by aussielee at 1:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am a Rep with Juice Plus. Totally legit home based biz. The company is great to work with, the product is backed by science and research and the people are supportive. Unlimited earning potential, $ bonuses and you work as much or as little as you want to. Watch this short video for an overveiw of what the comapny has to offer and if I can answer any questions please let me know. www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com This is such a good company to work with.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• tons! go to HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM There is a list of JOBS like tutors etc.... that can be done form home, FREE :0)
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Are you an illustrator? If so, then you can join http://www.scbwi.org/. You may be able to get some work that way. I have a book that needs illustrating. If you are interested in discussing this further, you can pm me.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010