Why Are mom's so rude on this website?

So this is a question for you mom(s) that left rude!!! RUDE!!! Rude!!! answers...a question is stated above!!!! i have been asking others mom for over a year ON THIS WEBSITE what jobs are good "stay at home jobs"... the company i work for now was never mentioned so i thought it would be nice to let other moms know since they were helpful with me before....i thought this website was to help each other instead there are so many rude mom that just Hate!!! If you don't like the question..or if its not put into a question format MOVE ON!!! DON'T ANSWER IT!Don't be known as a rude mom...or just even as a rude person!!!! I thank the moms that helped me in the past... and i tried to be just as helpful but instead i received hate email!!! Come on there are way more questions being asked/stated that are far worse than mine i just tried to leave a helpful tip!!! Now who's LAME

Kitty2785

Asked by Kitty2785 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I agree with you. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut it!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 1:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I didn't see your question, as apparently you've deleted it, but if you asked a question in order to try to recruit others into your stay at home business or scam, then you were really just trying to help yourself, and no one here appreciates that. There are groups where you can advertise if you want.
    Does that answer your question?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Thank You i appreciate it...Your making my day better :)
    Kitty2785

Comment by Kitty2785 (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If you mean your ad for the candle company where one poster said "isn't is against cafemom rules to post ads in the answers section" and me responding "yes" thats not being rude, it's stating fact.

Truth is it's great if you find a direct selling company that works for you, but placing ads on the answer section in the form of posting a question is NOT allowed. If you want to be professional and conduct your business as professionally as possible do it by not breaking a contract (aka cafemoms tos agreement). And I do NOT mean this to be rude, it's just fact.

There are dozens of direct selling.work from home groups here and on other sites like yahoo groups where posting ads is perfectly acceptable, you can answer a question about your company in the money & work section, and you can have a siggy in other groups that allow them with a banner ad or link.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Have a great day Kitty. I feel for you and have been there with that feeling on this site. Since they updated it , all the rude ones that went under anon have gone away .
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• What you percieve as rude, isn't always someone elses perception of rude. This is a public forum and all are free to answer even if it's to say they like ham and cheese for breakfast. How about instead of getting yourself totally huffy puffy and worked up ever billions of people you can't control, next time just ignore them, give the answers that fit your needs best, your attention. I'm seriously not trying to be rude either, but it does go both ways.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I saw your answer to a mom who specifically asked if anyone knew of a non scamming work at home job... I don't see anything wrong with answering her question and telling her that you have a successful stay at home candle business (if that's not waht you're refering to then sorry- I have no idea).
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 1:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• You were advertising your business, plain and simple. There was no question or advice. You left your website or email, can't recall, and was basically trying to get yourself some business through answers.

This is taken from the Answer Help group:

•CafeMom Answers is currently being re-designed to empower members to do more self-monitoring with tools to organize content appropriately and remove content that truly pollutes the community (advertising, overtly graphic material, slurs, etc).

FYI for those that are wondering, I simply asked, "Is advertising allowed on the Answers section? Just wondering."  Someone came back and said "nope", to which I replied "That is what I thought."   So no rudeness on my part:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Because they need to get laid more often. LOL
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I wasn't mad at all at the rude comments left before just taken back that other moms would leave such comments and i don't go on here very much at all so the ask questions is all i know... and now after leaving this new question i'm actually getting help from other moms on how to post my previous comment.. and i left my website to show how it works...i didn't mean for comment to be left as a advertisement because when i asked other mom's in the past about stay at home jobs they left their website and i thought it was great to have it handy and to read about it...it was just me trying to make it easier. i have not been on Cafemom for about year and suddenly thought about it since i was getting cash flow in and Totally appreciated the other mom's that help me and left a quick comment then i started to receive emails of people leaving comments stating that i was LAME and why i didn't try to even formate it into a question!
    Kitty2785

Comment by Kitty2785 (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010